• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco, Any
    My oh my, what a beautiful day. In Satan's sandbox. Barren as a saint's bedroom, dry as... well, a desert. My lips purse in irritation. You know things are getting bad when I'm running out of metaphors for "it sucks". Crispy, crunchy horrible dry plants, that's all there is to eat. Sagebrush. Have you ever eaten sagebrush? It's prickly and itchy and just about not worth the effort. 

I'm eating it anyway.

Me and my big mouth landed me here, but it really wasn't my fault. Draco, he's why I'm here. That snotty little ball of gas couldn't take a joke. I only wanted to play with his sister, you see. To see if she was as batshit as her brother. I suppose I can still accomplish that, as long as I'm here. But it would have been so much more special if I'd been able to get her on her own. 

It doesn't help that I'm not the only one here. There's a shining blue mare who waa stolen alongside me, "Oceane". I wonder what she did to piss off the sand people. 

My tongue is pricked and my scales itch and it's miserable here. I've considered spreading my wings and heading for home, but there are hissing things in the dim corners here, and I don't know if they can follow me. Monsters. Real ones, not just the twisted souls of regular horses. That's all I wanted to see, wasn't it?

Messages In This Thread
    In Hell I'll be in good company // Draco, Any - by Rebelle - 04-06-2020, 05:00 PM