• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Winter is here;

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    The roan stallion appreciates how quick some of them come, how quick they act - one joins him, one asks the question, and one provides the answer he would have given if necessary; Leilan grins a bit at Chemdog biting into the nearest greenery he can seemingly find. The ice-clad male turns to Intoxication with an amused look on his face. ”What’re you waiting for? I’m not gonna say prayers for this dinner.” he chuckles a bit, and nodding from Tox and Ivo to Chemdog as if trying to prove a point. ”Better get your fill before we move out.”

As if on cue, a small roan mare joins them - small, but mature. She greets them with the wariness written all over her face, and he can’t say he doesn’t blame her. Her diplomatic ways are just that - diplomatic - but he appreciates not being charged off (not that it is likely she’ll succeed with so many, but she could have tried), especially considering the circumstances. ”Thanks for the warm welcome, Noah. We won’t keep you long, I hope,” he eyes the large mammoth, trying to estimate how long it will take, ”We’re technically just passing through.” The roan shrugs a little, as if it’s no big deal. And, it can stay that way - the Pampas isn’t known for it’s particularly large herd, so it should easily recover from this little dent in resources.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Winter is here; - by Leilan - 04-08-2020, 02:26 AM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Intoxication - 04-09-2020, 08:27 AM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Ivo - 04-09-2020, 11:37 PM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Chemdog - 04-12-2020, 08:03 AM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Noah - 04-13-2020, 10:46 PM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Leilan - 04-14-2020, 02:03 PM
    RE: Winter is here; - by KAMALI - 04-15-2020, 01:25 PM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Chemdog - 04-17-2020, 07:20 AM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Jesper - 04-17-2020, 08:29 AM
    RE: Winter is here; - by Ivo - 04-23-2020, 11:49 PM