• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i feel a bad moon rising | any
    i feel
    a bad moon rising
    They’d fled via a bridge, Dracarys had told her. The roan mare had not known the architect or who had utilized, only that it existed and where it led. Castile had assured her that there had been no deaths, so the dun mare suspects that the residents (few as they might have been) would have made use of the bridge to flee. They’d have come to Nerine then, or at least through it, so it is to Nerine that Lepis travels.

The skies are clear, unlike her last visit. Summer sunshine is warm on her back and outspread wings as she travels through the cloudless sky. She lands where the Taigan redwoods grow less dense, in the no-man’s land between the two nations. Tucking her wings back against her golden sides, she settles to wait. When Castile had flown off – presumably to carry out a task she’d told him not to – Lepis had taken to the sky as well. There is movement elsewhere in Beqanna, though she cannot know it, others who take the matter she means to address into their own hands.

Though she looks for Neverwhere, any resident of Nerine will suit her purposes. She means to inquire after the well-being of the residents of the Isle, and to offer what aid she can. A gust of wind, smelling strongly of the sea, ruffles the blue and navy feathers of her wings and tangles her over-long mane. Lepis shakes it away from her eyes, and continues to wait.

@[Neverwhere] or also anyone!
    n | l

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-08-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-11-2020, 07:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-13-2020, 08:03 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-17-2020, 05:43 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-18-2020, 09:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-24-2020, 07:51 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-28-2020, 05:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-28-2020, 06:34 PM