• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i feel a bad moon rising | any
    Fechín rapidly finds the amount of boredom increasing, due to the topic at hand. She is not so easily dismissed however, and while she decides touching the stranger without asking, might be something her mother doesn’t agree with, that doesn’t mean that her two steps back indicate her leaving or being happy with her answers. Whats can’t give stuff,” she protests. She shakes her head, and grins her fangs at Auntie Brazen and then flashes them to the dun mare. Silly people they are, to think that!

The exchange between the two adult mares continues without much of a comment on her however. The words sound both boring and simultaneously get kind of interesting when she puts two and two together - she talks about the land of Nerine as if it is a living entity too, after all, so finally she gets that Loess must also be a land.

It sounds like she is offering a gift for all of them, right? Right. So, the semi-smartass girl tilts her head at the dun and navy mare with an amused gleam in her eye. ”Are you gonna make it... core... core-deel again? With presents, yeah?” At this idea, she makes a small bounce. Maybe they can request something really cool! Like gleamy shells for her momma, or fruits that taste bad to give to Nash, or maybe she’ll want something pretty for herself, or maybe she can make the Isle pretty again (she looked at it and thought it was not attractive)? Honestly, she doesn’t know why anyone would want to go there, now that it stinks.

”Flowers! Can you make flowers? It stinks!”

In the girl’s mind, putting back the flowers on the Isle would be the best gift ever - at least, that way maybe Fechín and Brienna might finally go and visit. She’s been told she has a bit of family up there, after all.

@[Brazen] @[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-08-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-11-2020, 07:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-13-2020, 08:03 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-17-2020, 05:43 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-18-2020, 09:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-24-2020, 07:51 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-28-2020, 05:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-28-2020, 06:34 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-30-2020, 11:41 AM