• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats
    i feel
    a bad moon rising
    Lepis has never been to Tephra.

She makes no secret of this to Lomasi as the two mares make their way through Sylva, ever closer toward the Western kingdom. The forested land she knows well though, and there is no hesitation in her voice as she points out the more interesting landmarks in the Sylvan land. She’d lived here for a time, she tells the roan mare, even ruled it as a queen. She leaves out the darker parts of her story here, of course. Being comfortable passing through does not mean being entirely at ease after all. Eventually, the canopy overhead begins to lose its vibrant red hue. Normal summer green grows more common, and as they pass the last brilliantly yellow maple, Lepis draws to a stop.

This is the no man’s land, she tells Lomasi, the border where it is common to wait and be found by a patrol. Lepis does call out to hasten their discovery, but then she falls quiet. She is grateful for the shade that the trees provide in the heat of summer. The dun mare shakes away her thick navy mane, a heavy burden on warm days such as these, and holds her wings a bit out from her sides for better air flow.

"Someone will find us soon," She tells Loess’ new diplomat. "For now we just have to wait. I have heard that the queen here is called Isilya, but I’ve not met her. She rules over the Island Resort and Ischia as well, though they have their own leaders – Ruinam and Eva, assuming they have not changed hands recently."

@[Lomasi] + Tephra Diplomat Peeps
    n | l

Messages In This Thread
    i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats - by Lepis - 04-08-2020, 04:02 PM