• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Sweet Sting || Starsin ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

For him it gets harder and harder to remember how they first met. Wolfbane tries not to think of memories or anything at all, the first second they’re aware of one another and as he approaches. But it’s so hard not to wonder… Was it a good meeting, or a bad one? The thought, unwelcome, seems to make him grin in the night. @[Starsin] says his name like she’s so familiar with it, like she’s heard him say her name that way before too - all soft and rich, but he’s almost positive that he’s never spoken like that to her.

Except now, he does.
    “About time I return the favor.” Bane alluded quietly with a husky smirk, bringing up their past meeting in Taiga a while ago. He considered their conversation unfinished as it was, and had been patiently biding his time for the opportunity to finish it. Of course, a few other things had taken up a bit of his time in the between - Lilliana, sneaking back into Loess, chancing across Celina - Oops! He stopped his thoughts there.

He might not be able to remember much about their history, but Wolfbane knows enough of Starsin by now not to underestimate her bold little stature. The gray girl and her string of lights stared back at him without fear, and yet they lacked the animosity to kill him just yet. By the look of it, Starsin could be just as patient as he could - literally and metaphorically. After all this time she was still one of the more dangerously tempting mares he’d ever come across. His dark smirk widened.

“Been thinking about you.” Bane laughed, but the sound of it was as warm and inviting as an open embrace. It filtered into the unseen breeze that whistled a low tune throughout Sylva’s dark woods. Dark and eerie as it could be, Starsin’s home had a nice feel to it. Wolfbane wanted to question the silence with his thoughts but he didn’t, instead turning his sharp eyes on the nearly silver, petite face a few feet away from him.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Normal, Wingless  ◉  Mood: Guarded

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 04-12-2020, 06:04 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 02:29 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 04-26-2020, 04:21 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 05-04-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 05-16-2020, 05:22 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 05-17-2020, 07:09 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 05-26-2020, 02:07 AM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 06-07-2020, 03:42 PM