• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Sweet Sting || Starsin ||

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She had forgotten what it was like to play these games, but oh, how Wolfbane brings everything surging to the surface. She knows that he is not himself, and maybe that is why it is so enticing. The risk was simultaneously extremely low, and yet also never higher. Because she knows it is not the Wolfbane married to Lepis staring back at her in the dim, starless dark of the Sylvan forest. She is not even sure if this is the same Wolfbane she had caught cavorting with that girl from Taiga – she forgot her name, it was strikingly similar to so many other lily-sounded names it was difficult to keep them all straight, and Starsin has never been one to put effort into things she doesn’t care about.

But knowing it isn’t Wolfbane had its pitfalls. For starters, she has no idea what his limits might be – but she certainly intends to test them.

Her strategy is different though, now that she had her own limits. She likes to think that she respects Lepis enough to not see how far she can lure her once-lover (she is so sure it would be all the way, too), but it’s not really the dun mare that keeps her in check, but rather the thought of her own angel-boy that keeps her from boldy pressing her dappled curves right into him. She could play without touching him; maybe she will find she even likes it better this way.

“You know you’re always welcomed here, Bane,” and it is only half a lie. Wolfbane would always be welcome in Sylva; she isn’t so sure about his new friends in his head, though.

Her sultry laugh echoes his, her blue eyes nearly sparking in the dark as she looks at him with a tip of her head and a coquettish smile, “Oh yeah? I hope they’ve been good thoughts. Not that you’d ever have a reason to think bad thoughts about me.” She has moved forward by now, almost as though she is reaching to touch her lips against his neck, and then drifting over the space above his cheek and down his jaw as she breathes sweetly without ever touching him, “You don’t think I’m bad, do you?”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 04-12-2020, 06:04 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 02:29 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 04-26-2020, 04:21 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 05-04-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 05-16-2020, 05:22 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 05-17-2020, 07:09 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 05-26-2020, 02:07 AM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 06-07-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 06-19-2020, 01:42 AM