• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Here's to Cheap Drinks and New Beginnings; Lepis, Any
    Autumn had always felt like a good time for changes. All manner of creature started the process of bedding down for winter and the plants started to die to make room for new growth. If everything else could adapt and grow, so could she. The steely mare smiled warmly at the queen. Her excitement and joy didn't allow her to do much else. She would just focus on making the best of every opportunity presented while she could. She turns her ice blue eyes back to the mare beside her.

"I appreciate the offer, but I think I would like to do some exploration on my own for now. I have taken more than enough of your time as it is", she smiles widely, taking in the beauty of her surroundings. There was a lingering sense of ease that seemed to carry on the gentle breezes that ruffled scrub brush and feathers alike. "As far as kingdom life goes, I'm a strong fighter and a smooth talker. Just let me know where you need me the most and I will give it my best. I know we just met, but I trust your judgment."

Perhaps she was being far too candid and familiar, but at this point, what did she have to lose. She was displaced, a mare out of time like many of the other inhabitants of Beqanna, and if she had learned anything about the mysterious workings of the magical land it was that when things got rough you learned to fly or you fell. She had never been one for falling. That's why she had wings.

Larentia

It's a long way to the bottom, In the darkness underneath

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Here's to Cheap Drinks and New Beginnings; Lepis, Any - by Larentia - 05-06-2020, 10:26 AM