• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i can feel something inside me say
    After the invasion of the giants, as Noah has begun to refer to it in her head, she’s a little on edge, patrolling her own borders for perhaps the first time since she came to live here, many years ago. Still, it’s like a cool relief when the next stranger she sets eyes upon is female, alone, and while taller than Noah much closer to the little roan’s size than any of their previous visitors. And she just looks….gentler, somehow, despite having six legs and looking a little alien.

“Hello,” she pitches her soft voice to carry, no matter the volume, and pairs it with a little smile as she shuffles her own dark wings into a more comfortable position and steps closer again, eyes still scanning the stranger’s unique form while she does. It feels familiar somehow, but she can’t place it at first. “I’m Noah. Welcome to the Brilliant Pampas.”

But – oh. A diurnal creature, she is much more familiar with the bright and beautiful butterflies her own daughter imitates frequently. But she has had more than a few sleepless nights laying quiet and watching her flowers, and she recognizes parts of the nocturnal pollinators in the mare standing before her, and she can’t image anything more peaceful than a moth.

NOAH
    that's all there is
    the most loveliest of tables by jassal
    manip by devin | stock credits: @szmigieldesign at unsplash.com
    madishmade, darkbeforedawn23, xxtgxxstock, cactuskim, madetobeunique @ deviantart.com

@[OLEANDAR]

Messages In This Thread
    i can feel something inside me say - by OLEANDAR - 04-22-2020, 03:56 PM
    RE: i can feel something inside me say - by Noah - 04-30-2020, 08:22 PM