• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  it's our time to break the rules; anyone
    “Well Nota,” Larrikin begins with emphasis, pausing a moment to clear his throat in an impeccable imitation of the trio’s father. “Starsin told me once - you know Starsin, right? Your mother? As beautiful as the sun...no, beautifuller than the sun!” Though he exaggerates the words, there is no doubt who he mimics.

Larry’s Dad Impressions are some of his very best, if he does say so himself. It had been easy to modify his own habits into those of the man he’d learned most of them from, and Ophanim does provide them all with a nearly unlimited stream of source material (like those long stories that Pleasure has asked about). While mimicking him, the boy’s color has changed as well, a near-perfect replica of their sire’s eye catching markings.

“Maybe you could set Panda on fire,” Larry suggests, fading back into his natural coloring (and a few red and white streaks in his mane that Malone has assured him look “super cool”). “Right as I explode, and then maybe it will distract the audience enough that they don’t notice the details. We should do time it for dusk...no, twilight.” As he talks, the boy is moving around the clear, tilting his head this way and that, trying to imagine the scene. He knows that his sisters had meant to tease him, but they’d really just given him even more ideas.

“Would you let Notapleasure set you on fire for my show?” Larry asks Panda. “I’d owe you big time. I wouldn’t even make you practice before.”

@[Pandemonium]
    @[Pleasure]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's our time to break the rules; anyone - by Larrikin - 04-26-2020, 08:30 PM