• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Sweet Sting || Ghaul, Any ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Didn’t matter what season it was out there. Here, in Pangea, there were only two temperatures: hellfire or below freezing darkness. If you weren’t cut out for conditions here, well then the conditions would quickly cut you out.

Bane had never really come here before. The wasteland used to be a pulsing gray area on the map when he was younger, but time seemed to have softened it into the hard makings of a strong kingdom. He admired it from the vantage point of a sinister-looking goat, one as tall as a horse but made for these conditions even if fur draped down his neck to his chest. The heat of an early Autumn day reflected off his bright, white coat, and the baked ground was as cracked as his split hooves. But the heat nor the ground it baked were of concern to Wolfbane.

No; the shapeshifter had just arrived at the southern border and was momentarily biding his time. While the seconds ticked away he kept his thoughts blank and his expression… casual. It felt hard to maintain a look of neutrality, given that his nostrils were flat and shaped like a predators, and that his forefangs were kind of jutting out over his bottom lip. Either way he tried, and the result was a mildly pissed-off looking goat… thing.

The goat-thing flicked it’s bristly tail and lifted its flat nose to the wind, huffed a few times and then stopped moving altogether as something in the distance began to materialize.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Pissed-off Goat Thing  ◉  Mood: Indifferent

@[ghaul] short N' sweet broh
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Sweet Sting || Ghaul, Any || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 07:18 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Ghaul, Any || - by ghaul - 04-25-2020, 10:45 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Ghaul, Any || - by ghaul - 05-04-2020, 10:45 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Ghaul, Any || - by ghaul - 05-10-2020, 11:29 PM