• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  “i've dug some graves”

Being such a barren landscape, it was not hard for Chem's ears to detect the faint footfall of someone approaching. There was no shelter near him, save for the few massive piles of boulders left behind by destructive glaciers. The stranger came from behind some of those jagged granite sentinels and Chem did not bother to greet him just yet. Patiently, as if blind to his approaching shadow, Chem waits for him to be a few feet away and then twists a single ear to him as he settles to stand somewhere off his speckled shoulder.

We're soon for the same fate.” he keeps his teal eyes tipped down to the carrion being picked at some yards away. “There is no life here.” his gaze drifts to the horizon and then back to the stallion, a half smile twisted on his charcoal lips. “We must make some..” he chuckles, bending down to sniff at the ash and dirt muddying the ground at his feathered feet.

They are lone figures against the dull colors of their surroundings. Chem picks his head back up to look at the ravens pull at an exposed spine and a jackal running off with a head. Another jackal pulls the jaw apart and runs off with the other half. The wolves will arrive soon and everything but the ravens will likely scatter.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

no i totally get it! i do the same :p
    @[Ivo]

Messages In This Thread
    “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-22-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-24-2020, 12:44 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-26-2020, 10:35 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 06:09 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 05-05-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 05-08-2020, 07:05 AM