• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  “i've dug some graves”
    Sunsets, it’s a snuffed out flame, hissing into embers and coals against the horizon. Empty terrain, full exposure, the craggy rock formations did little to shield. The bloody scene before them, it was a campfire story in the flesh, dead eyes staring sightless into the mouths of successors.

Ivo watched a few moments more, eyes narrowed as meat left bone, a train wreck he couldn’t look away from.

“I’d rather be set to the flame,” the voice that crawls out of his indigo lips, it’s different than before, no longer jesting or complaining- darker, heavier. There was a seriousness to the situation, it reflected in his speech, he knew that Chem was right.

He knows he doesn’t want to die, he doesn’t have to.

“I’m not known for my green thumb,” a single hoof scrapes the earth at his feet, sifting ash to draw a jagged line, sapphire eyes find little hope. “We’re going to need those that are,” it shocks even his own ears, how could he say such a thing, like he planned to help or something?

That sounds like work, ears fall, already regretting volunteering himself.

“Unless you know something about soil that I don’t?” Maybe, hopefully, it was worth asking at any rate.

ivo
    words:  tags: @[Chemdog] HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-22-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-24-2020, 12:44 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-26-2020, 10:35 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 06:09 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 05-05-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 05-08-2020, 07:05 AM