• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  “i've dug some graves”

Chem watches him squirm a little at the suggested notion of being carrion and it makes a faint smile come to life on his black lips. His gaze slides from the feeding scavengers to the stallion, taking a moment to look him over and commit his appearance to memory. He laughs with an exhale at his ‘green thumb’ comment, slashing his tail and adjusting his sloped hip, cocking the opposite ankle than before. He nods again at the obvious statement of needing some that do how to grow something from nothing and this wipes away the slanted grin from before.

His teal eyes drift back to the nearest corpse, the wind sweeping his black forelock across his face. He’s lost in thought for a moment, drawing up nothing very useful, but still delving into the processes of imaggining what he might be able to do. He laughs again, “I definitely do not.” he shakes his head loosely, which morphs into giving his whole body a shake. Ash and dust fly from his thick black coat, sparkling in the fading light as they dance away with the cold northern breeze.

When we rebuild it, it will be ours.” he refers to all of them, still casting an empty look down to the bodies scattered about the empty terrain. He waits, letting that last thing emanate for a moment and then adds, “..those magic entities … would be mightily useful, I imagine.” he smirks, “but any old horse with some earthly magic skill will do the trick too.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Ivo]

Messages In This Thread
    “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-22-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-24-2020, 12:44 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-26-2020, 10:35 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 06:09 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 05-05-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 05-08-2020, 07:05 AM