• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  “i've dug some graves”
    So there they were. Bored boys kicking rocks, watching birds and ash. Chem’s lip curls at the idea of work, socialization and the feel of it, like a heavy cold  wet blanket to carry around. Yuck. Truthfully, it was only women and merriment that got any attention from him. Only recently has he fancied himself a tribesman and decided he might be of use to someone and something other than himself.

So far it has rewarded him with undernourishment and a few new friends.
    What just desserts for such a nobleman.

One of those entities. Oh yes, one of those. His nostrils quiver and his ears flip back for a half-second, he draws in a breath with a sarcastic chuff. “Mmm.” his voice hums with his concurrence. He smiles when he comments on what a drag, it is coincidental and delightful to Chemdog that he feels the same way. What were they even doing? Best to not dwell on its details or reasons  ̶  just see if anything happens with it. He chuckles again, “Yes,” he digs at the ashen ground with his forefoot, “Let the sacrificing begin.” he grins, watching the dust and ash twirl up into the wind, glittering and fading in the snuffed sunlight.

I have not come across one. Leilan told me of some landmarks, but I won’t lie to you,” he snorts, “The only thing i really remember from it is Neverwhere’s Crack or Grin, or Frown, or...something. Apparently the woman of its namesake is a...spitfire.” he’s careful not to call her a crone, or wench, or miserable bitch, what if the broad is a Queen? He moves on. “But perhaps it would be a good idea to patrol for one. There’s got to be...something..” his mind turns its gears, diving deeper into the subject within his head. “We could start looking now, or tell Leilan and the rest, get all of us on it…” his thoughts float from his dark lips. He starts to manifest the start of a plan, leaving room for Ivo to add anything he wants.

@[Ivo] idk, its weird one sorry, but you get the point haha

Messages In This Thread
    “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-22-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-24-2020, 12:44 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-26-2020, 10:35 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 06:09 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 05-05-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 05-08-2020, 07:05 AM