• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  turn your face towards the sun

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Where’d this confidence been when he’d been playing Tipper, hmm? Where the fuck had it been? @[Lepis] had seen through that charade almost immediately, but this one? Each shot he took in the dark seemed to magically hit its mark. He even insulted her and got away with it, because he’s Castile for the God’s sake. Her family. “I could spit.” Lupei growled in his thoughts, but Wolfbane pushed the words out of his mind with an almost forceful mental shove when Lepis reached out to touch him. He couldn’t afford to lose focus now; the other two entities inside of his mind agreed and helped to muzzle the first one.

“Obviously, neither do I.” He grunted passively, watching her pull away from his cheek. The hard edge was gone from her face; this was Castile she was talking to, after all. It made Wolfbane all the more curious, though.

Had she always been so casually affectionate with the dragon-shifter? “But I’m doubtful we could fix this.” He alluded to their fight - the one Celina had told him of. Big and nasty, that argument. Castile had left, she’d said. Not an easy break to mend. The tobiano stallion sighed through his teeth and leaned in anyways, returning the gentle favor of his niece's affectionate touch. His lips came down to rest on the bridge of her nose, where they swept sideways and tugged her overlong forelock out of her sharp, intelligent eyes. “I’m not even sure that we should - if that makes any sense?” The male pegasus struggled to place his words just right so that Lepis would supply the bulk of conversation.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. Sighed deeply.

“I didn’t come to fix things.” He reiterated in that same self-assured tone; the one that sounded final regardless of the future. Castile opened his eyes and glanced toward Lepis, an open invitation, before he strode past her with the same lanky gait he always seemed to have. It ate up the ground when he walked, and brought him swiftly through the high reeds and into the warm, steaming waters. He sank into the murky depths and waited, turning his head around to watch Lepis with a reluctant expression.

“But if you want to talk - really talk, I mean - I think,” He bit off the reply, turning away to stare at the open expanse of Crescent Lake with a false expression of inner turmoil, then quickly his head pulled around again to stare at Lepis while she faded out with the dying sunlight, “I think that I could do that much: I could talk. With you.” He emphasized that last part.

And then he let the silence endure, content to wait and see if Lepis would be drawn in by the bait or if he’d have to try another new, interesting angle.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Disguised as Castile  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 04-23-2020, 01:26 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 04-23-2020, 03:37 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 04-28-2020, 07:31 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 04-28-2020, 08:14 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 05-04-2020, 10:40 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 05-05-2020, 08:43 AM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 05-09-2020, 09:52 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 05-10-2020, 08:36 AM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 05-11-2020, 10:54 PM