• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kensley –

City

A freckled ghoul. Moving quietly between the trees with almost no sound. She's alone, which is sort of odd because she has three daughters out there that need stalking. Rarely is she ever not following one of them around, telling them what they must to, scolding them for what they are doing incorrectly. Olea takes it the best, usually so grateful to see her old scarred up mother that she doesn't protest being chastised for her various downfalls. City is always warmed by that - her mothchild is her softest, sweetest daughter. 

Her bones creak as she rolls forward down the path. She moves without the oily ease as she once did when she was younger. Her skin leathery, marred with black marks from previous scuffles and encounters. Her cheek and hip bones show dramatically so. Her bright sulfuric eyes look as tired as she feels. Her age is finding her. She has escaped it for an unnatural amount of time so far - she cannot manage it much longer now.

She's been walking for hours now, wandering the paths along the long river that cuts through Beqanna. Her body aches, though it is accustomed to being on the move. It must be hydration, she thinks. Well, that is remedied easily enough. She brings herself to the shallow bank of the rushing water, stepping in to her ankles, sinking in the soft sand as she bends down to drink. 

rushed and filled with all I found
    more, give me more, give me more

i'm weird with openers
    sorry its kinda shitty 
    @[kensley]

Messages In This Thread
    kensley – - by City - 04-23-2020, 06:28 PM
    RE: kensley – - by kensley - 05-11-2020, 08:39 PM
    RE: kensley – - by City - 01-21-2021, 11:55 AM
    RE: kensley – - by kensley - 01-31-2021, 05:43 PM
    RE: kensley – - by City - 02-22-2021, 05:33 PM
    RE: kensley – - by kensley - 02-25-2021, 12:33 PM