• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this won't go back to normal;

you got a cold hard truth
    i got a bottle of whiskey but i got no proof

Every time he uses his Magic on her, it leaves her angrier and angrier.

There is a moment of being bereft and then it turns her wild with fury. She has always been a reckless-prone mare and each prod he takes at her mind, every stab of fear he inflicts only makes her more brash. Each barb she sends towards him only becomes more frenzied. "Forgive me,” she hisses, "I didn’t realize I was in the presence of such a talented goat.”

Her blue eyes flick up to his horns before coming back down. She takes another step back but refuses to acknowledge it. Her anger burns just as her fear shines, "They are no one’s property. I promised Craft and Anatomy safety in Taiga and had they wished to leave of their own accord, it would have been granted.”

She is bright, bright in her anger now. She takes a step forward, regaining her lost ground. It had been Lilliana who had to choose who to save in the Desert. It had been Lilliana who had cradled Craft as she died. It had been Lilliana who had brought them to Taiga, hiding away her heart - festered with the weight of knowing the ends they had met in their lives before this one.

Lilliana couldn’t offer them their home back. She couldn’t bring back the life they had known. (And maybe they didn’t want it - maybe it was best their tragedies stayed in the past.)

Draco comes closer and closer and she becomes more audacious, more furious in her words to attempt to hide her panic. He picks the fears from her mind like an instrument and she sings accordingly, "Carnage?” She quips back, sneering again as her heart pounds loudly in her ears. She drowns in it - the blood and the growing fear. "He must love having pretty Pangeans like you to praise his shrine.”

Thinking that @[draco] must be as deaf as his brother is blind, she says it again: "Leave - me - be.”

It is so much easier to think about that than the terror that threatens her throat to close entirely.

LILLIANA

:|
    but it's all in the past, love
    it's all gone with the wind

Messages In This Thread
    this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 04-23-2020, 07:58 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by draco - 04-25-2020, 09:27 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 04-27-2020, 09:23 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by draco - 05-01-2020, 07:00 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 05-01-2020, 10:04 PM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by draco - 05-06-2020, 01:10 AM
    RE: this won't go back to normal; - by lilliana - 05-10-2020, 10:03 PM