• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my, what big eyes you have

There’s a crackle of electricity in the air of the Cove for a moment and it is followed by a flash of lightning. Not very subtle in the middle of a clear day, nor as effective as an entrance as it would have been at night, but Beyza liked it. She had a fondness for electricity, the first element that had sparked to her call when she had begun to practice her magic with Anaxarete.

Not that she was a whole lot better at it now but she was improving.

For example, the lightning the yearling teleported through hit sand - nothing living this time. Not all of her made it through, though, much to her disappointment. Her body was hazy and translucent. She had not left behind any organs this time but she was essentially a ghost  of herself. Accidentally astral projecting sort of counted as a success, right?

She had her usual soft glow about her as she shifted away from her arrival spot. White eyes glanced around the Cove - hoping her arrival would not ruffle any scales. She had come here at the suggestion of Ana, after all. She was very curious about Ghaul - and about the home he had made for himself here outside of Pangea.

It’s only after she releases a soft, polite call that she thinks to be relieved that her voice had come with her through the teleport.

BEYZA

something borrowed into something new

@[ghaul]

Messages In This Thread
    my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 04-27-2020, 01:27 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by ghaul - 04-28-2020, 09:34 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 05-03-2020, 02:02 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by ghaul - 05-04-2020, 10:25 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 05-08-2020, 11:25 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by ghaul - 05-21-2020, 07:36 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 06-09-2020, 06:58 PM