• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my, what big eyes you have

It does not frighten or alarm her that he mentions that some of those he meets are just meals to be harvested - should it? She barely even gives it a second thought. After all, Beyza made her first friend over the bloodied corpse of a rabbit and had given that filly the fangs she needed to tear into the flesh and gain the nutrients within. It is just another means of eating, whether it is grass or muscle being shredded it is all the same. 

She is, though, a little relieved that he does not have any enemies and so she is not put on the spot to take his on as her own. And the idea that enemies can be an exclusive class, reserved only for those who deserve it, is an interesting view that Beyza had not considered. She never really thought about having enemies at all - few, if any, have ever caused her any harm in her life.

So when the question is returned, she gives it some consideration. Running through a list of those that she has met in her young life. Most are friends, or at the very least have treated her with kindness. She cannot name any that she hates, except for one. Her eyes open a little wider in a flash of emotion when she remembers the day her sister died. When she speaks, she maintains steady eye contact with the draconic stallion. “Death is my enemy. It stole someone I loved, so I snatched her back.” She is still too young to understand the weight of those words and her actions that day. To her, it was simple and a logical action. There had not been any thought involved.

One day, she’ll look back and know that breathing life into a body where there was none left will be only the start of what else she can accomplish.

BEYZA

something borrowed into something new

@[ghaul]

Messages In This Thread
    my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 04-27-2020, 01:27 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by ghaul - 04-28-2020, 09:34 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 05-03-2020, 02:02 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by ghaul - 05-04-2020, 10:25 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 05-08-2020, 11:25 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by ghaul - 05-21-2020, 07:36 PM
    RE: my, what big eyes you have - by Beyza - 06-09-2020, 06:58 PM