• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a war ain't a war before both sides bleed; ghaul / straia
    SOCHI

She is glad to put the field behind her.

Glad to rid herself of the self-inflicted situation. She had recognized all too quickly just what a mistake it had been, what a miscalculation it had been on her part, but that hadn’t been enough for her to just walk out of it. Still, she is glad that she had managed to take the first step in achieving her goal—that she had found a pseudo-home, even if she had no real intentions of putting down roots there. She simply needed a place to serve as a base for a while. A place for others to gather to the idea before they took off again.

The fact that it was with the strange dragon-stallion is a comfort, although she is not sure why. They aren’t exactly friends by the most traditional standards, but she finds he is easy for her to read. She understands the things that drive him because, in part, they are the things that drive her. She knows the hunger and the primal urges and the fact that their friendship was struck by blood and fire, she is okay with. She is certain that it will not be the first or last time that they come to blows with one another.

Still, she walks quietly beside him until she reaches the Cove.

In her youth, it had been a part of the Hyaline Sanctuary, but she had not spent much time here. She simply knew of it as the off-shoot of that grandiose plan. She finds that she prefers it like this. The quiet wasteland of it growing beneath Ghaul and the East into something entirely different, entirely new.

When they arrive, crossing the border, she angles a look at him.

“I promised you that I would not come empty-handed.”

She wonders if she will still be able to uphold that promise.

she said a war ain't a war before both sides bleed

@[ghaul] @[Straia]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    a war ain't a war before both sides bleed; ghaul / straia - by sochi - 04-27-2020, 09:05 PM