• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for some mocks, or tournament maybe
    Hi,

I was thinking since we’re all bored we could do a little mock tournament if y’all are up for it? There’d be no prizes but practise is good right?

Or maybe just anyone who wants to battle practise with me? I have a few candidates, young ones and older ones, weird ones and relatively normal horses. I’m also up to a no-traits mock if anyone feels like that evens the odds a bit better. At any rate I figured if multiple people/chars are up for this we could also make it into a little tournament thingy like making multiple pairs and do some sort of ranking from there. If an officer is willing to judge even better, but if not it’s good to do something that’s not just normal posts, or even politics posts. I know those can be hard to write for me sometimes so a change of pace might help the muse ^^

Anyway let me know if you’re interested?

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for some mocks, or tournament maybe - by Vanilla Custard - 04-28-2020, 12:34 PM