• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  skulls and crossbones
    Slightly sexy words in this post!

dead men tell no tales

Oh, he is an interesting one, isn't he? Chemdog has Hexen's rapt attention, and she keeps tilting her head back and forth to view him as he speaks, thick forelock falling across one of her eyes. Her body language is welcoming and open, but there is a razor's edge of wariness there, just under the surface -- Hexen would be a fool to not view a stranger as a potential threat. But, oh well. If he turned out to be something vile, she would do what she always did with threats that come her way:

Neutralize it.

Oh, but so far, she is enjoying this lovely little game they are playing. The blue roan mare flips her tail at that growl he emits, ears up and nostrils flared in interest. "I wander where I please," she states, voice dripping with honey and milk and the promise of paradise. "Why? Do you have somewhere in mind that might be worth my time?"

Hexen giggles softly, turning her head, fixing her red eye to stare at him brightly. The mare reaches out, finally, touching his shoulder with the tip of her upper lip and breathes in deeply, smelling him. Ah, his husky scent is like a fresh wind after an impossibly hot summer day; a cool drink in the desert, or the stirring of a fire near extinguished. 

"I bet I can surprise you, handsome. This horn of mine has seen it's fair share of flesh... more than other parts of me have."

H E X E N

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    skulls and crossbones - by Hexen - 04-30-2020, 12:41 PM
    RE: skulls and crossbones - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: skulls and crossbones - by Hexen - 04-30-2020, 02:05 PM
    RE: skulls and crossbones - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 06:24 PM
    RE: skulls and crossbones - by Hexen - 05-07-2020, 09:54 AM
    RE: skulls and crossbones - by Chemdog - 05-08-2020, 07:22 AM