• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall; svedka

let my shadows prove the sunshine

Svedka can feel the lion purr in delight (whether it be because of the chance of a hunt, in its mind, or the raw sexual tension that runs rampant through their shared bodies) and it causes the overo stallion’s throat to vibrate, though the sound itself is much more of a pleased thrum than a cat-like purr. For a moment he is terrified, wondering what would happen if he kept this up - teasing Pteron whilst tempting the lion - before his control would no longer be strong enough. The stallion swallows hard in attempt to cool the flames between himself and Pteron, his golden ears flickering towards him to allow distraction. “Maybe we should go one day,” he replies casually with a toss of his head, a strewn mixture of ivory and sky blue cascading down the broadness of his face. He knew the chances of leaving Beqanna were slim, now with his curse and Pteron’s dream of settling down, but the fantasy of it is enthralling in itself, so he lets the idea spread a smile across his mouth.

Cerulean eyes gently fall to the fluttering of Pteron’s wings, snorting softly at the comment. “Then I hope you soon are able to leave the forest,” Svedka tells him with a smile, stretching his neck forward to playfully mess the perfectly lying feathers with his pink lips. Drawing his chin to his chest, Svedka continues beside Pteron, gladly taking patrol for the night despite the fact that he’s doing little patrolling itself. “And that you'll go wherever your heart desires.” 

Midnight slowly turns into early dusk, where even the crickets are now asleep and the fluttering of bird’s wings are heard amidst the trees. Though no rays of sunlight attempt to peek over the horizon just yet, there is a certain warmth in the once black sky, no longer pitch but an ever-lightening blue. They had successfully stayed the night together; one that Svedka would remember, but not for reasons he normally would. Their rather innocent embark through the forest left a lasting impression on the palomino and white stallion, and is immensely glad he had decided to stroll beneath the tree’s canopy that night.

svedka

@[Pteron] nice little wrap up Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall; svedka - by Svedka - 05-21-2020, 09:29 AM