• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost; family!
    Fechín
    She’s just chatting with Ama about freezing rocks and see if they’ll melt; surely certain types of rock might? They’re both shook by Brienna running and yelling - at a falcon. Oh. Wow. Falcon. Of course, her spotted sister doesn’t have Fechín’s defense mechanisms, but now she’s just getting ridiculous. With a quick apology to the gemstone filly, the green-and-pink follows the trail of her screaming pastel coloured sister,

Shocked, she sees that the falcon changes into a horse; a stallion of baroque lines, spotted not unlike Brienna and their mother, but gold. Gold! she’s almost instantaneously jealous, but then she remembers her own mane with their pink-ish gold shine and she supposes she didn’t get bad genes herself, after all.

What they talk about after Brienna finally stops running, she can’t yet tell, but she approaches the two now in a trot, shaking most of the sweat from galloping towards her sister just earlier, from her neck. A whinny escapes the yearling as she homes in on her twin sister, tugging down her baby green mane when she arrives. ”Oy, you having all the fun without me?”
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

@[brienna]

Messages In This Thread
    Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Aodhan - 05-01-2020, 07:18 AM
    RE: Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Fechin - 06-07-2020, 05:56 AM