• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost; family!
    Fechín
    Her sister might have expected her to be at her side earlier, and honestly perhaps Fechín could have arrived earlier - she hadn’t really given her twin’s terrorized voice all the attention it might have warranted this time, because she knew the overly cautious nature of her easy-to-spook sister long enough by now.

Nevertheless she indulges her in the examination of the stallion. ”Hmm,” she says, looking at the small fetlocks - mother doesn’t have them, but their granddad does - and the metallic gleaming spots - the spots seem similar enough, and the metallic gold is indeed a family trait. ”Could be,” she admits, though she eyes her sister sideways with a shrug saying Can’t be sure until we ask mom. Her ears twitch a little, then she makes a decision and turns to the male. ”Tell me about your mom and dad.” After all, that’s a story Eurwen doesn’t tell, for some reason.
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

Messages In This Thread
    Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Aodhan - 05-01-2020, 07:18 AM
    RE: Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Fechin - 06-12-2020, 04:09 AM