• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost; family!

Eurwen
    the secret of walking on water
    is knowing where the rocks lie
    She had been towards Taiga when he arrived, but she picked up the familiar trail soon enough.

Thankfully for him, she hadn’t heard her spotted daughter screaming, but she did see Fechín running, and she wasn’t so naive to think that her green-and-rose painted daughter wouldn’t be up to something. For a small moment she had thought to let it go, however, but when she had walked closer she had noticed Brienna too, and the twins were talking to someone - so as a diplomat she needed to investigate at any rate.

She hadn’t expected Aodhán however, and for a moment she had stopped in her tracks - then smiled to herself and taken a ways around their hill, coming up behind him when he was telling the girls a story - with and ending she didn’t like. ”Aey,” she abbreviates his name in a way that sounds almost like an offended hey, and her darks eyes disapprovingly look from him to the girls and then back. ”What kind of stories are you telling my girls now? You’re the worst babysitter ever. I thought I taught you better.” she snorts, the rose-golden maned Eurwen looking strongly at the slightly larger baroque; then, she breaks the show and pulls his white mane. ”You took some time to visit, little brother. Where have you been and how many cousins do they have?” she asks, shoving him playfully. She knew very well how good he looked now, as she had expected when she had given him that Cure.

@[brienna] sorryyyy I have to many active characters in this family and they just wouldn’t fit in one post. I’ll try to condense them next time lol

Messages In This Thread
    Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Aodhan - 05-01-2020, 07:18 AM
    RE: Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Eurwen - 06-12-2020, 04:41 AM