• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost; family!

Eurwen
    the secret of walking on water
    is knowing where the rocks lie
    She sounds like her mother, she knows - sees it in the way her little brother reacts. But she doesn’t take the time to study the effect, instead catching the appreciative look on Bri’s face. She answers it with a conspirational smile of her own, but it disappears when she looks back at the male and his story. Even if he had scared their mother the same way he had her daughter, Eurwen doesn’t believe Breckin would have been that kind of mad at her son - heck, she was never mad at anyone! That she knew of anyway - but certainly she forgave her own children for any stupid things they did, Eurwen had experienced firsthand.

Nevertheless, Bri’s snorts and little movements attract her attention. They’re easily followed up by Fechín’s movements and if she’s not careful, stupid remarks from that one - or some sort of game that Eurwen herself fails to understand as well. Where Brienna tried... her overo daughter did not, and the spotted mare cast a glance to her metallic maned daughter in warning of things to come.

Eurwen’s head jerks back at Aodhan when he mentions being a rock and various other shapes. ”I’d suggest entering Nerine in horse shape next time,” she tells him dryly, then shakes her crest. ”Let’s take a walk, and leave my girls alone. They’ve been standing still way too long by now.” She smiles at the twins. ”I’m sure you can pester your uncle later with any questions you have.” before they open their mouths, she softly presses her brother away from them.

@[brienna] figured we should end it! Since he’s still visiting we can do a one on one with either, but this is a little too much for me haha

Messages In This Thread
    Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Aodhan - 05-01-2020, 07:18 AM
    RE: Not all who wander are lost; family! - by Eurwen - 06-23-2020, 03:06 PM