• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  and i, i will pretend it didn't hurt // any

if i stare into the abyss, will it stare into me?

The titan's ears perk as she staggers back a bit further when he speaks, offering no reaction besides to watch with his empty, pale gaze. He doesn't close the distance or jerk, but the skin on his neck does twitch, causing a handful of his tangled alabaster mane to fall around his ears. But the filly regains some of her courage and bravely stays despite that whimper that Ghoul did hear but will not comment on, telling him what sort of horse she is looking for. Ah, of course it would be her mother. Skeleton Ghoul guessed as much -- a foal this young isn't going to be left behind for long (or at all, he would have thought), unless abandoned. He hopes it isn't a case of the second one, otherwise he'll have to bring her to Taiga and give her to one of the women there that just foaled.

Ghoul sighs, quirking a dark ear to the side. "I am afraid I haven't seen anyone of that description, Echis," he says, white eyes blinking. "But I am certain she will return for you shortly."

The filly asks about his scars. They crisscross his frame like a spiderweb, telling of battles both won and lost in his past, not that she would know that, and he certainly will not be telling her in any sort of detail. "They are scars, and they did hurt. Creatures with claws and teeth should be avoided, if my opinion is of any note. My name is Skeleton Ghoul, but ... some call me simply "Skel". And other four letter words not bearing mention."

SKELETON GHOUL

@[Echis]

ooc; awwww poor little fileh
    [Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i, i will pretend it didn't hurt // any - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-07-2020, 07:49 AM