• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Till it reaches my outer me; Nash, Ama!
    Fechín
    Brienna’s with mom. Good.

Fechín sneaks, walks, and then darts through the night like an arrow shot from a straight bow. She has better things to do than sleeping; the moors need testing. Winter is approaching fast and unlike her mother and sister, the green and pink painted girl can’t seem to be bothered with the cold. He mother had frowned once and said something about her father - so, her grandpa. Now, Fechín knows about two things about her grandfather - he’s rude, and he spits ice like dragons of tales spit fire.

To her, that sounds like he’s living the ideal life. And that she’s taking after him, of course, because clearly Brienna is like her mother. That Fechín is the cool one of the two is something she has accepted long ago; just like the fact that she doesn’t ever get cold.

She doesn’t really bother where she goes or who she may wake in her race towards the northernmost beach in Nerine; she’ll go to the icy water, and she’ll teach herself how to spit ice, even if it takes years.
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

@[Nashua] @[Amarine] time for some nighttime fun! Or a little acid-and-ice-and-tornado accident. Whichever comes first.

Messages In This Thread
    Till it reaches my outer me; Nash, Ama! - by Fechin - 05-01-2020, 01:28 PM