• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Till it reaches my outer me; Nash, Ama!
    Fechín
    It doesn't take long to lure them out; in fact, she's really not surprised to find Ama quickly on her heels at all.

Turning to the midnight-and-gemstone filly, Fechín shrugs a little. "She knows about as much as Neverwhere." she grins playfully at the girl, though she knows Ama is a hundred percent right about her twin sister. Though Brienna doesn't often want to come, not giving her a chance to would probably result in the Silent Treatment for at least a day - she's good at that - Fechín didn't want to risk waking her mother either.

It's then when Nash crashes into the other filly - at least he has the decency not to crash into Fechín herself - and it conveniently excuses her need to answer. He still asks the same question however; to which the pink-and-green girl puffs her chest to declare. "I'm going to make ice. Ama is just a bad lookout." She sticks out her tongue to the other girl, expecting her to understand it as the playful gesture it is.
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

@[Nashua] @[Amarine] So I totally forgot that it was my turn. I hope you're okay if I continue this <3?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Till it reaches my outer me; Nash, Ama! - by Fechin - 06-02-2020, 03:14 PM