• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything is alright, if only for the Night
    The little midnight boy could hardly believe his eyes. He had barely made it out of the little clearing where he woke up before he heard rushed steps and saw the tovero break through the cover of the trees. He had known she would come back! He only had to meet her halfway. There was an air of desperation to the woman, but he didn't notice. He can only focus on the fact that he was no longer alone.

The colt stood on shaky legs and nursed greedily when prompted. His mom didn't smell like he thought he remembered, but what did he know? He was being showered in love and attention and he could not be happier. His mom came back for him! He had been a good son and done what he was supposed to obviously. He had passed the test.

The little boys chest puffs with pride and he fills with warmth between the kisses and the tasty milk. Once he has drunk his fill, he steps back and stares in awe at his beautiful momma. She was tall and striking and he hoped that he could be as big and strong as she was when he grew up! He gently bumps his head against her shoulder and squeals, overwhelmed with excitement.

"I knew you'd come back for me! I love you momma! Did I do what I was sposed to?" His eyes are wide and innocent as children's are and a wide smile fills his tiny face. He really would be the best son!

Corvidae

I spent all my money on a pack of cigarettes
    For a lady that I love with the name I forget

@[kota]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everything is alright, if only for the Night - by Corvidae - 05-06-2020, 10:03 AM