• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I hear you, stranger. [LARVA]
    i will be brutal
    He no longer cares for the troubles of others when they don’t concern him in any degree. Larva has already forgotten Wolfbane and moved on to the next thing – how to pick off the few of his young that he dislikes. Would Vulgaris finally let him cull that awful daughter of his, with her snickering and vile games? Probably not. But maybe Ryatah will give birth to something ugly and he can pull it apart like wild dogs tearing into a dying animal. There is some comfort in that thought.

His sage green eyes lift to spot Ruthless in a little gathering of naked trees and he remembers her. The stupid one. A smirk pulls at one corner of his lips, but he does not say any of these memories aloud. Instead he draws closer and offers her a polite little nod of his head. He’s in a good mood today.

You survived your little ordeal. How fortunate,” he says with a light laugh. “And yet you don’t look happy to be breathing. Was not everyone so lucky?

And then Larva watches her. He has watched his loved ones die and it has made him callous to it. There is such precious little for him to lose anymore and it has left him hollowed out. There is only rage left to walk the echoing halls of his ribs – a rage that wants only to take from others as they have taken from him.

Your name was… Ruthless, right?” he asks as his eyes trace the outline of her wings. “The older I get, the more names I have to remember, so I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m wrong.

Then his gaze drifts across her hips before he reminds himself he doesn’t have to be a lecherous fool all the time. Larva focuses instead on her mouth to avoid old habits.
    @[Ruthless]

Messages In This Thread
    I hear you, stranger. [LARVA] - by Ruthless - 05-07-2020, 04:15 PM
    RE: I hear you, stranger. [LARVA] - by Larva - 05-27-2020, 11:36 AM
    RE: I hear you, stranger. [LARVA] - by Ruthless - 05-28-2020, 02:28 PM
    RE: I hear you, stranger. [LARVA] - by Larva - 06-12-2020, 09:25 PM