• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't kiss me if you're afraid of thunder | Laia! Any!
    Laia of course has to pretend like she actually has to weigh the decision and Loey mumbles a  "good girl" under her breath as she looks away from her twin to the distant smudge of woodlands on the horizon. But the act is over in a second and when Locheed turns back to find that mischievous grin, the excitement she feels manifests in a little buck and a squeal.

Last one to the border is a dead squirrel!

Laia disappears, but in the length of blink, she's there again - just a few yards closer to the border.  Loey clenches her teeth together as her emotions get the better of her, anger bubbling up inside her tiny chest. It really wasn't fair, but the dragon-scaled filly channels her passion into a headlong run.

"No cheating!" She calls, as her thin, coffee color legs stretch and straining to prove that she is the fastest. The fact that Laia would always win races was something her sense of sibling rivalry would not let her admit yet. But it isn't hard to see Laia does have the upper hand in this race, and after a mile or so of galloping towards The Taiga, Locheed slows to a trot.

"I'm the oldest, so mom and dad would want me in charge." She says between gasping breaths, as she hungrily eyes the land beyond the border. "So no teleporting. But..." her confidence ebbs as strange scents begin to reach them, of wild creatures and deep woods, "... what should we do if we meet a stranger?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Don't kiss me if you're afraid of thunder | Laia! Any! - by Locheed - 05-17-2020, 01:50 PM