• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  save yourself, any

It’s too bad Eugene can’t read minds, or he might try to soothe her nerves and any misunderstandings, and offer to bring her home so she could see what Ischia is like in the winter. All that is going on in his mind is how cold it is - and how cool her red legs are. He’s never seen someone with legs that colour before! And his mom was pretty colourful.

Speaking of his mom - Eugene’s smile brightens at her question. “YEAH! Well kinda anyway, she has them in her hair too. They just kinda… started showing up there.” When she steps back without taking a shell, Eugene almost pouts but catches himself and just shakes his neck again to make the clinking sound and laughs at himself. “It doesn’t hurt when they get pulled out, my sister does it sometimes.” His nose scrunches up at this thought a little bit, thinking about how his dear sister had probably wanted it to hurt. But that was beside the point.

“Did you get your horns from your mama?” He asks - his golden-yellow gaze flicking up to admire them. “My dad has horns but I didn’t get them. I don’t know why.” It’s funny, he thinks, how he’s bits and pieces of his parents put together in another body and his siblings somehow look completely different - all bearing other bits and pieces in other combos. It makes him wonder, looking at the girl that knows so much about the cold, what bits she got from her parents.

eugene

@[elodie]

Messages In This Thread
    save yourself, any - by elodie - 05-11-2020, 09:49 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by Eugene - 06-24-2020, 09:20 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by elodie - 06-29-2020, 06:27 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by Eugene - 07-26-2020, 06:28 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by elodie - 08-03-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by Eugene - 09-16-2020, 07:28 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by elodie - 09-27-2020, 09:56 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by Eugene - 10-03-2020, 08:44 PM
    RE: save yourself, any - by elodie - 10-06-2020, 04:43 PM