• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you can't tell me nothing
    Oh, it's the stubborn kind; how lovely. The roan grins to himself like a maniac, but he retains his composure after that, instead dropping the darkness aura altogether so that the golden dragon boy finds himself opposed by another scaled horse; a large draft-baroque hybrid, broad-shouldered, with strong, feathered legs.

He bows over to look the kid in the eye. "You are alone, because I can see more than you." he tells the kid almost casually, though the undertone is still there. He switches vision, knowing the blue will make place for a molten-orange eye colour, and then back, retaining ice blue. "What happens when you find someone who's, bigger, braver, and stronger than you?" he asks - almost as if it's a hypothetical question, he tosses his head back upward, scanning the woods. "You never know what hunts here." he warns, and thinking that his impressing the boy would be quite sufficient now.

If not, though, and he can't seem to shake him, then this would turn out to be a very ironic, and very different kind of story. They're about to find out.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Kulin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 05-12-2020, 04:50 PM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 05-19-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 05-25-2020, 07:36 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 03:47 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 06-24-2020, 06:41 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 07-03-2020, 05:02 PM