• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you can't tell me nothing
    The boy is just that, a boy - and in his childish ways he seems to forget one emotion for a moment, when he discovers something new. Young- he seems too young and yet so far no-one has come to claim him. It’s odd, but honestly it doesn’t worry the scaled roan, in the sense that he would be sure to explain he just happened to find the kid, and had done his best to turn him homewards, and that ultimately it had seemed best to stick around.

But he can’t stick around forever, and the dragon-scaled child seems to have come to a similar conclusion. Or... maybe not, but honestly it is a thing to Leilan. He shrugs off the notion that they are alike - he has still so much to learn about the world - but he does come up with a clever enough solution. ”Unless they have no interest in training, but rather in eating?” he still offers - just to keep him on his toes. He doesn’t hold up the facade for long though. ”You’re lucky though. I happen to have a training place, if you so wish.” he shrugs a bit. ”Due north, and when you can go no further, opposite the icy sea is my home. The island of the north.” he directs. If he wants to go and fine him later, that’s fine with him. ”But tell your mom first. We wouldn’t want her to think I ate you, I guess.” He grins, his pointy teeth quite visible, and then he turns to leave. His dragon wings sprout from his back to lift him, though from far up high he keeps an eye on the foal below, hopefully without his knowledge. His concern about the kid only goes as far as today, and he wouldn’t want to give him the impression that he can go with every random stranger he encounters.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Kulin] Sort of a crappy ending, but here’s an invite at least (:
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 05-12-2020, 04:50 PM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 05-19-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 05-25-2020, 07:36 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 05-29-2020, 03:47 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Kulin - 06-24-2020, 06:41 AM
    RE: you can't tell me nothing - by Leilan - 07-03-2020, 05:02 PM