• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I was told
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    She is out of place, as all outsiders that enter are, and from Desire’s position on a sharp ledge she watches the golden girl walk across the border. With its network of canyons and various outlookings Pangea had a host of suitable places for watching without being seen, and this was where Desire most often chose to be. The birth of the twins took up most of her attention now, but that didn’t mean the comings and goings went entirely unnoticed by her, and the older the girls became the easier the first time mother was able to steal pieces of solitude without having to worry they were going to get themselves killed.

So she is alone when she begins her lazy trek down the path cut into the walls of this particular canyon, cautious to not send a shower of rock and debris as she descends. Her intangibility aids her in this, allowing her to phase through most of the looser footing, until she is able to nimbly step down onto flat ground once more.

With a toss of her head she shakes off all signs of her suspicion, and in its wake there is nothing but a brilliant smile as she approaches the visitor. “It’s not often we get surprise company here,” she nearly chirps with delight once she is close enough, regarding her curiously with black eyes that remain half-hidden behind a stark white forelock. “My name is Desire. What brings you to Pangea?”

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

Messages In This Thread
    I was told - by Ruthless - 05-13-2020, 10:31 AM
    RE: I was told - by Desire - 05-17-2020, 02:18 PM
    RE: I was told - by lilliana - 05-18-2020, 07:33 PM
    RE: I was told - by Ruthless - 05-21-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: I was told - by Desire - 06-06-2020, 06:38 PM