• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I was told
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    She does not boast any kind of innate power that allows her to read minds or emotions. She does not have anything other than a well-honed skill that lets her observe this situation and pick apart the tensions and recognize that look that flashes briefly across the golden girl’s face when she catches sight of Lilliana, one of Pangea’s prisoners. It is something that causes a spark of delight down in the darkness of her chest, the kind of spark that she is careful to not let reach her eyes.

There is a part of her that is made for chaos; a part of her that will always crave it, the same others might crave love or company. She feels the hesitation and the uncertainty that Ruthless seems to brim with before she regains her composure, and though Desire is tempted to see how far she can stoke this, she opts to remain neutral, for now.

“Well,” she says in a way that is somewhat blithe, the smile never wavering from her white lips as her gaze takes its turn from Lilliana to Ruthless. “It almost seems like you two know each other?” She pauses to steal a glance around Pangea – the red dirt and the canyon walls, the grit in the air, and the very nature of the place and its creation that seems to seep from every crack. “Even as someone that lives here I’m not sure if Pangea would have been my choice for a reunion, but,” and here her black eyes steal a sideways glance to Lilliana, commenting casually, "I suppose you don't have many options right now, do you?"

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

@[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    I was told - by Ruthless - 05-13-2020, 10:31 AM
    RE: I was told - by Desire - 05-17-2020, 02:18 PM
    RE: I was told - by lilliana - 05-18-2020, 07:33 PM
    RE: I was told - by Ruthless - 05-21-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: I was told - by Desire - 06-06-2020, 06:38 PM