• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gold cage; hostage to my feelings; lilliana
    There is a flash of satisfaction in Celina’s green eyes. They trail down the column of Lilliana’s exposed throat, appreciative. Lilliana has given up, this says to her, she’s ceded the fight to Celina. It is not as good as a win that was brought about by bloodshed, but it is still a victory. There is a sense of pride that the child who has drained the strength from Lilliana is one of her own blood. She will thank this sibling for aiding her in this fight, and perhaps it will rival Nashua in her list of favorites.

When Lilliana snaps again, Celina is provoked into laughter.

Of course she needs to be entertained! What else is there to life?
    At one point, Celina had been told there was more. If she tried hard, she might be able to remember what it was. But she does not try hard – she does not try at all. It is far easier to do as her father has taught her. To take what she wants and to give nothing back. Today, she wants to see the copper mare quiver a few more times, to feel the rush of control that comes from knowing she holds their life in her teeth.

The soft huff of her laughter comes again, short and quick when Lilliana snaps warningly.

“Now that’s more like it.” Celina says even as she twists her head away. She doesn’t draw back, so Lilliana’s teeth pinch hard just behind her jaw, where her neck begins. Even as she feels the teeth, Celina throws her weight upward and swings her head down, slashing and biting at the mare’s blazed face with her sharp teeth.

Simultaneously, she sweeps in her right wing, the wrist of it aimed for the tender places at the back of Lilliana’s left foreleg. Even if she misses, her long feathers will still force their way between the chestnut’s glowing legs, a tripping hazard that is worth a misstep that might shatter it. Her wing will heal, and Celina’s opponent is bound to the earth. The breaking of her wing is a risk the pale mare was willing to take. Even as her eyes (their pupils blown large with adrenaline) search and body feels for a sign of the chestnut’s next move, Celina brings her bloody mouth as close to Lilliana’s ear as she can to murmur quietly.

“Entertain me long enough, and I’ll leave you be.” It is probably a lie, but what she says next is not. “Or bore me, and I will entertain myself by taking my sister early. If she is strong she will heal, no matter how I might need to get her out.” A good test of her possible-favorite, Celina thinks with a leer

@[lilliana]

celina
    i'm that bad type, make-your-mama-sad type
    make-your-girlfriend-mad type, might-seduce-your-dad type

Messages In This Thread
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings; lilliana - by Celina - 05-28-2020, 09:21 PM