• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma

let my shadows prove the sunshine

A smile trickles onto the pale pink of his lips, kind and warm and almost sleepy, the white of his lashes falling slowly over the sparkling cerulean of his eyes that gladly take in each detail of her face. Somehow she has become an anchor to him, despite the years apart and the missing memories. He feels at home with her, though he had never truly recognized it until now as he allows the warmth of the water that laps at their sides to sidle closer to her, desperate to create nothingness between them. Perhaps before the timing had not been right; they are both very, very different from when he was the younger stallion he had been in Hyaline, and now that they both had their burdens to bear and the moonlight of Tephra cloaks them just right, he cannot imagine a world without her.

I’ll take what I can get.

Her voice is soft and warm into his skin and he can feel his spine beginning tingle, a gentle breath leaving his mouth as her muzzle traces down his neck, leaning into her touch with fluttering eyelids. “Ilma,” he murmurs somewhat breathlessly, enjoying the way her name sounded when he spoke like this, his eyes opening to glance at her - always cautious about her wellbeing - before stretching his neck forward to place the warmth of his lips to her throat, peppering her creamy skin with feverish, longing kisses. As his mouth comes to her cheek he pauses, his breath hovering, taking a moment to ensure his intentions aligned with hers.

“Is it too much?” he asks so softly, his voice gentle with concern yet trilling with heat. He is fully aware that he can be overbearing and very encouraging and the thought of pushing her too far too quickly keeps his wants controlled, simmering just beneath the surface. He longs for the intimacy, near trembling, but only wanted it if she did too.

svedka

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma - by Svedka - 06-14-2020, 07:12 AM