• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma

Ilma
    a certain type of silence has filled my voice
    I scream beneath the water
    and make no noise

She isn’t sure if she can pinpoint where or when she made the decision, but it’s long been made by the time her sun-and-sky stallion returns to her - now is not the time for rethinking, for hesitation, for regret. The moon-coloured mare feels content with her place in the world, and she doesn’t want that feeling to pass. He anchors her in place without holding her - but it’s the latter that she finds herself craving for anyway. His skin is damp still from the water they’d splashed around earlier, and she feels it’s not enough. There’s so much of him that she’s missing - her knowledge is limited to what he told her and what she’s seen during their travels lately - and it’s not enough, she wants more. And the only way to have more... well, right now she has the opportunity to take it, and she has long since decided that she will.

Her name on his lips reaches farther down than it did before, when they stumbled into each other, and she keeps the sound in her heart where it echoes and resonates. She doesn’t think about it, he places his fire-kisses on her neck and she’s breathless - until he pauses, and she opens one deploring look. Is it too much? ”No,” she outs softly, the trembling sound soft and sounding most like a complaint or perhaps a challenge, or maybe both. If there was any space left between them, she attempts to squeeze every droplet from out of their furs to get to him now. Her amber-coloured gaze pins him where he is, then she starts to explore the lines of his jaw and throat, gets distracted by a line between cream and gold, follows that one instead, then smiles into his skin when she notices the line brings her down to the more sensitive areas of his flank and belly. Stops a moment to rest the flat of her head against his heated body, knowing from the experience of heartbeats ago that a stop can be as agonizing as continuing. Her voice is hoarse as she catches the movements of his head in her peripheral vision. ”It’s... not enough, Svedka.” she breathes, her eyes gleaming at him to try and gauge the reaction she wants, the one she’s been waiting on for... well, she doesn’t remember how long.

will you let me follow you,
    wherever you go… bring me home?

@[Svedka] ^^
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma - by Ilma - 06-14-2020, 03:45 PM