• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma

let my shadows prove the sunshine

The soft tremble in her voice is met with the warmth of his mouth on her creamy skin, an audible groan passing through his own lips. There is no uncertainty in the way her voice shivers, nearly commanding him as she presses herself against him, breathless and gasping. His heart races, thunderous and ravaging in his chest, and he wonders if it might burst. The stallion sucks in a breath as her soft mouth explores him, his eyelids fluttering closed around the sparkling blue of his electrified eyes. That same breath is held tightly in his throat as she pauses, eyes still shut and his ears flicking backwards to listen as silence consumes them.

“It’s not enough, Svedka.”

The confession - the command - is all he needs. His nostrils flutter as his breath is released in a deep and shuddering sigh of contentment, agreeing with her.

He is not sure how many hours have passed, but as he lazily drags his muzzle across the curve of her spine to pepper her with gentle kisses and nips, he is suddenly exhausted. Svedka rubs his cheek against her own tenderly, affectionate in the way he lips at the damp tendrils of her forelock that have fallen into her beautiful eyes.

Without words, he leads her to the shoreline where they would easily dry beneath the warm air of Tephran summer and where soon after he would find a place for them to sleep. He is sure to keep the closeness between them, refusing to allow their skin to separate for even a moment.

He is smiling, happy and content. Though many things are uncertain, in this moment Svedka had all the clarity he needs.

svedka

@[Ilma] <3
    a quick wrap up post! kept it pg so I didn't have to change it to mature Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma - by Svedka - 06-17-2020, 11:07 AM