• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don’t like most people, but I especially dislike you [Wolfbane]

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Tilting his little avian head, Bane considered Neverwhere’s obtuseness and screeched a burst of laughter when she spoke again. Of course he understood! Hadn’t he literally just explained it? “Lah, but she’s a thick-headed one.” Lupei spat out a thought. It surprised him little that she felt the need to reiterate someone else’s opinion of her back to them, (annoying) but he was interested enough to sit and wait for her to come to another sort of conclusion, or tell-all, or little evening show. He had time, infinite amounts of it … for now.

Truth be told he was eager to see if she’d follow through on killing their innocent colt. He leaned in as she went down to nose the youngling, half expecting that at any moment her hoof would come out of nowhere to bash his little head in like a ripe melon. But, to his boredom, she did not. She didn’t do anything at all, except comfort the poor thing she’d injured about five minutes ago.

Then, adding insult to injury, she went and did the opposite of his earlier suggestion: she actually named it. And of all words to pick! A combination of theirs - Where and Wolf. If a bird could frown, it would, but Bane couldn’t do much except blink his round eyes and shake his small head. She had no right and no claim to his blood lineage, and as Wolfbane stared down upon the bastard he’d sired on the most revolting of mares he thought of his ancestors rolling in their graves.

“You cannot stop me. No one can.” He told her assuredly, then continued, “Rest assured I won’t come for him. Not the mistake who would be best forgotten, and I pray to the Gods he knows that truth every day of his life: that he would be better off dead, always. He’s nothing but a resilient stain, Neverwhere.”

He had others, many others to choose from. “Better stock from better lines.” Lupei hissed in his mind. “What’s clear is that you’ll get your way. I disown the boy; kill him, love him, do whatever you like while you still have the Nerinian crown,” He smiled knowingly, smugly, “who cares? I don’t.” The falcon ducked his head and flared his wings. With a final look of contempt at them both - the horse who’d escaped inevitable death and the shitstain come of it - Bane lifted himself up and off the branch, flapping swiftly away toward the shelter of Taiga’s evergreen canopy.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Gyrfalcon  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

@[Neverwhere]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don’t like most people, but I especially dislike you [Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 06-18-2020, 09:25 PM