• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

||Yanhua||
    Serabi

Serabi had a sharp tongue...one perhaps more sharp than it should be. Guess she took after her mother more than she realized. Although...it was really just a defense for a life lacking of love, allowed to roam the world as she freed...

She found the golden haired boy, and his head was tucked into his neck. She found it odd, but just assumed he was much more shy in nature than she was.

He agrees that he should be sleeping...but was quick to retort that she shouldn't be trespassing. The words nearly sent her in a spiral of laughter, but instead a few chuckles escaped her maw.

Instantly, her body relaxes and she has moved on. He tells her that he wasn't going to tell anyone about her and she just smiled in return. Being defensive was the only approach she knew...she had met some equally snarky equines and she just simply didn't know how to be...'friendly'. But she gives an attempt, they were close in age...and he didn't seem to want to cause her harm.

I didn't think you'd have quiet the comeback....my name is Serabi. I assume you live here? What keeps you up tonight? She asks as her eyes glance to the night sky, the stars illuminating the ground below it..

A Woman Of Many Forms

[Yanhua]

Messages In This Thread
    ||Yanhua|| - by Serabi - 05-25-2020, 09:40 PM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Yanhua - 05-25-2020, 10:31 PM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Serabi - 05-26-2020, 09:21 AM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Yanhua - 05-26-2020, 10:05 PM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Serabi - 05-27-2020, 11:04 AM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Yanhua - 06-06-2020, 02:38 PM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Serabi - 06-18-2020, 09:20 AM
    RE: ||Yanhua|| - by Yanhua - 06-20-2020, 06:40 PM