• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, i surrender.

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

Her heart flutters inside of his chest at the feel of his lips against her jaw, and for a moment her dark blue eyes drift closed. Even after all these years he still had a way of settling her, of quieting the relentless surging in her veins and that seemingly constant feeling of needing to be doing something.

Even after all these years, her angel boy was the only one that could calm that raging storm inside of her chest, could turn a thunderstorm into a simple spring shower. With his nose near her ear she leans into him, her skin tingling where his breath dances across it, and everything else in the entire world falls away. She does not think of Loess and Lepis and Castile, she does not think of the fact that somewhere in her own forest Lie and Lilt have decided to play out their romance, and she does not think of her strange encounter with Wolfbane.

There is only Ophanim, with his wings settled across her back, and his beautiful blue eyes looking only at her.

“You’re the other half of the perfect family, though. It wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for you. And I’m pretty sure you’re the favorite parent,” she adds the last part with a laugh, tugging playfully at his mane. There was a kindness in Starsin reserved only for her children, but it still was not a secret that she was the stricter parent with not nearly the same sense of humor as Ophanim.

She dips her head, grasping one of the pale flowers with her lips, and then nestles it gently into his pale mane, followed by her mouth once more pressing to his throat, and then trailing down his neck. Her nose comes to rest at the scar across his chest, the one that matches hers, and after her lips have traced the familiar path of it she says quietly to him, “Thank you for being mine. Even though I still don’t deserve you.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 05-26-2020, 12:52 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 06-11-2020, 08:08 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 06-12-2020, 10:10 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 06-25-2020, 12:03 AM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 07-01-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 07-05-2020, 05:08 PM