• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, i surrender.

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

He has always been the softness to all of her sharp edges, the water to smother her fiery rage instead of fanning it into an inferno. Starsin did not believe in many things; she did not believe in fairy tales, or that everything would work out in the end. But what she did believe, to the very depths of her soul, was that Ophanim had been made for her. That by some divine intervention, she had been gifted someone that loved her despite all of her flaws and temper.

There were others out there far more deserving of love, she knows. Others would not have squandered what she had been given, that would have cherished him from the beginning. She had to lose him, had to nearly destroy everything before she came to her senses.

Her eyes close when he speaks, focusing on the soft feel of his lips against her jaw. She fights the urge to argue with him, to remind him of all the things she did, all the reasons she does not deserve him. Instead, she drinks in his words, savors them like wine, and lets herself believe him.

"I need you too," she confesses with her neck curved so that her nose could still touch him even as he gently bites her shoulder. Her lips caress the glowing band around his neck, before gently resting her forehead against him. "Remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend, and I told you no?" She asks him with a smile in her voice, and a kiss that drags against his throat. "I'm glad that didn't scare you away."

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Ophanim]

Messages In This Thread
    oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 05-26-2020, 12:52 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 06-11-2020, 08:08 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 06-12-2020, 10:10 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 06-25-2020, 12:03 AM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Ophanim - 07-01-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: oh, i surrender. - by Starsin - 07-05-2020, 05:08 PM