• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  if i never wandered

and if I never wandered, where would I be?

As her apology leaves her lips, her pale eyes flash open, locking onto those of a predator. The dirt churns beneath her as she rights herself hurriedly. The instinct to flee causes a quiver to ripple through her though she ignores it as the big cat smiles at her, she ignores it and offers a tentative smile back. She would be a liar if she said she wasn’t afraid.

Forcing herself to still she offers him a more genuine smile as he assures her of his wellbeing. She is relieved, and with that relief comes curiosity. She observes him quietly, noting the way his gaze lingers along the curve of her shoulder, where the white and red clash vibrantly. ”Other than being embarrassed, I’m fine.”She answers with a grin. She knows how aloof she can be, and makes no effort to hide it.
    He asks if she had been chased, to which she turns her head over her shoulder. Admittedly she wouldn’t have known if she had been. She finds his gaze ”Not that I know of. I was playing with a chipmunk.” she offers before glancing around. ”He darted off when we came upon you, although I can’t say I blame him.” she offers honestly without malice. ” I’m Aoibhe, by the way.” she offers a grin painting her open features.

OOC: name is pronounced Ee-vah 

-- aoibhe

Image by Bailey Zindel

Messages In This Thread
    if i never wandered - by Aoibhe - 05-26-2020, 04:25 PM
    RE: if i never wandered - by Halcyon - 05-26-2020, 05:21 PM
    RE: if i never wandered - by Aoibhe - 05-26-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: if i never wandered - by Halcyon - 05-27-2020, 04:58 PM
    RE: if i never wandered - by Aoibhe - 05-27-2020, 07:47 PM
    RE: if i never wandered - by Halcyon - 05-30-2020, 09:07 PM