• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light
    She limps along at her usual hurried pace, single ear flitting back and forth catching the sounds that have echoed through the twilight air for ages. Conversation and comradery were not something she had ever been privy to, although she did like to watch from the shadows at every given opportunity. Creeper had always been a pariah. Most, if they could spot her, would look at her single ear and odd gait and feel pity for her. Others would seek to prey upon her. Hers was a hard world that taught only hard lessons.

On occasion she slinks down to the River, content to bask in the waters in solitude, tonight she takes a detour to the Field. When the others returned to their homes or found comfortable nooks to hide in for the night Creeper would wander. During the day she returned to one of her many hiding spots and slept. She clung to the foliage and shadows as she makes her way along the familiar path to the water. Though uneven and rushed her steps are silent and careful. Her hooves are sure as they touch the soil. She is methodical, her choice of steps calculated.

For a moment she stills, breath freezing in her lungs ear straining as it catches the sound of another. Their breath is heavy in the night air, hooves falling purposefully and without care. She backs quietly into the foliage, stilling everything but her wide eyes and thudding heart. The strangers scent thickens and she knows they draw near. She can only remain still and hope she remains unnoticed. Her dark coat can only hide her so much even in the dwindling light.

OOC: I haven’t played her before and I’m still figuring her out.

creeper

you can show me the light, but I will always love the dark

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM