• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light
    Vita

The mare who does not share her name, she was a quiet one. Vita, by nature, is friendly and over welcoming of all. So thankfully, the mare she came to originally visit was not scared by him.

She welcomes him, perhaps not as welcoming as Vita....but none the less, she had welcomed him into there conversation. She still does not introduce herself with a real name...but she does ask for the stags name.

Her teal head turns to find the large stag. Again, she was impressed by his size! A true giant he was, although he settles in beside them.

Alas, he introduces himself, Skelton Ghoul. An odd name...although maybe unqiue was a better way to describe it. He says to call him Skel, and she tucks the small note in her mind.

He asks for her "friends" name again, and she hopes to learn it. But her gaze returns once more to Skel when he asks why they were in the field today. I was flying above when I saw our friend here, her eyes glancing to the mare with a smile. I just came to indulge in a conversation, and what about you?

Fear Controls You

@[Creeper]

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM